Big thank you to Lu-Lu’s Rants & Reads for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award! I’ve never been nominated for anything before so this is awesome! Especially since this blog is so new too!
The rules for this nomination are:
– Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
– List the rules and display the award.
– Tell us 7 facts about yourself.
– Nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Alright, here are 7 facts about me!
1. I am obsessed with everything and anything Gone With The Wind. Books, movies, memorabilia, etc. Can’t get enough of it.
2. I have two cats that are hilarious, stupid and frustrating all at the same time but I wouldn’t trade them for anything in the world.
3. Fall is my absolute favorite time of year. I love the leaves and the crisp air. If I could live in a climate that was fall weather all the time, I would.
4. Probably the only girly thing about me is that I love nail polish! I have so many colors and color variants it’s nuts.
5. I am obsessed with house hunting and watching similar types of shows on HGTV and Discovery channel. I love seeing all kinds of options that I’ll hopefully have someday in the near future since I’m not a big fan of the house I currently own.
6. I’ve lived in the same town since I was 10, so about 18 years coming up this winter. My parents live less than a mile away and my husband’s mother lives about a mile away. He also grew up in this town.
7. My biggest dream would be to travel to Ireland one day. I’ve been in love with Ireland for as long as I can remember and want more than anything to go there.
And here are my nominations!
Thanks again for the nomination! It means a lot!