Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s top ten is Goals and Resolutions for 2015 – Bookish, Blogging, or Otherwise. This one comes at a good time because I was just thinking about what my resolutions and goals for the year should be. Some involve books, others don’t.
- Ease up on buying books. Remember the library is only 2 miles away and I have plenty of books that I haven’t read yet but own.
- Get better organized for blogging. I started off pretty organized but lately I’ve been flying by the seat of my pants.
- Pay off credit card by end of March. I’m so close! And then keep the balance at zero… If I buy something with it, pay it off right away!
- Pay off smaller student loan by September.
- No pop except for “special” occasions. This one looks familiar! I seem to try this one every year. Let’s hope it sticks this time.
- Eliminate processed foods as much as possible.
- Get at least 60,000 steps per week. I’ve been really slacking with my Fitbit the last few months. I want to try to get back up there!
Ok that is all I can think of. Let’s hope I can get some of these accomplished this year!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!