Before I had discovered Trees of Reverie’s 72 HR Read-A-Thon I had pledged to read a book through Goodreads #timetoread. I have pledged to read Under the Banner of Heaven: A Story of Violent Faith by Jon Krakauer from 12pm-4pm tomorrow.
In addition to that, I am also in the middle of California by Edan Lepucki. I am not sure exactly how much I will be able to read this weekend with the exception of that four hour window for the Goodreads pledge. But for the sake of making a TBR for this let’s go with the following:
- Under the Banner of Heaven by Jon Krakauer – I recently finished Krakauer’s book, Into Thin Air, and I really enjoyed it. I read his other book, Into The Wild, years ago and loved that one too. So my cousin recommended Under the Banner of Heaven and I just got it on Thursday.
- California by Edan Lepucki – I chose this because this is the book I am currently reading. I’m less than halfway through and it’s really starting to get interesting!
- At the Water’s Edge by Sara Gruen – This is the ARC from NetGalley that I am currently in the middle of. This is the only book that will fulfill another challenge that I am taking part of this year, the 2015 NetGalley & Edelweiss Challenge.
- I would like to read at least 12 total hours, four of which will be from 12pm-4pm tomorrow.
- I would love to be able to finish all three of these books and maybe start a fourth one I didn’t think I would be able to get to!