The TBR Tag
I came across this tag on Caught Read Handed and I wanted to join in on the fun.
- How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
I use Goodreads (feel free to add me!). I have a To-read shelf and am working on a TBR Owned shelf. Cleaning up and organizing my Goodreads shelves is one of the projects I am currently working on.
- Is your TBR mostly print or eBook?
Mostly print. I only read eBooks if it’s an eARC or if I was able to get a great deal on the Kindle version. I prefer print 99% of the time.
- How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?
It depends on a few factors of which the most important is what I am in the mood for. If I’m behind on any reading challenges that require a specific book I will choose that even if I may not be in the mood to read it. I also have to read certain eARCs by specific dates or I lose out and destroy my approval-to-feedback ratio.
- A book that’s been on your TBR list the longest.
Hmmm… that’s a tough one. It used to be A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson but I finally read it a couple of weeks ago. So I’ll just go with Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden.
- A book you recently added to your TBR.
Most recent additions in the last two days:
- A book on your TBR strictly because of its beautiful cover.
I don’t like to buy books simply based on what the cover looks like but these books I want to read have beautiful covers:
- A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading.
If I never planned on reading it I wouldn’t have added it to my TBR.
- An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited for.
Iniquity by Amy A. Bartol (AHH HURRY UP – no cover art yet either) and
- A book on your TBR that basically everyone has read but you.
Oh boy… probably a lot of them but off the top of my head…
- A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you.
Hmm that’s tough. I don’t get a lot of book recommendations from people. They are welcome though!
- A book on your TBR that you’re dying to read.
So many! That’s why I always have a problem trying to decide what I want to read next! Right now that would probably include:
- How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
To-read shelf: 695… Yikes that’s a lot! That shelf needs to be edited though. Still working on my TBR-Owned shelf so I won’t bother including the current total on that one.