Hello! I have just been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Lu-Lu’s Rants and Reads and Ashley @ Dear World…! I love both of their blogs and have a lot in common with both of them. I am honored that they nominated me! 🙂
For this award, I am meant to thank the person who nominated me, share 7 facts about me, show the award on my blog and nominate 15 other people.
7 Facts About Me:
- I have a mega fear of heights! I was in Paris in 2009 but was too scared to go to the top of the Eiffel Tower. Do I regret it now? OH, more than you know!
- I am terrified of turbulence, no matter how small. I try to tell myself it’s just like driving down a bumpy road… then I remember I’m a couple thousand feet in the air.
- I LOVE Chinese food! I could definitely eat it for the rest of my life.
- My biggest dream in life is to travel to Ireland. It has been my favorite country for as long as I can remember. So beautiful!
- I have two cats, Nika and Enzo. They are wild and crazy but have their cuddly moments when they are sooooooo adorable!
- My husband and I grew up in the same small town but did not meet until after I graduated college. He is two years younger than me and we met while working at the same grocery store.
- I love love love anything Gone With the Wind. Book, movie, puzzles, figurines, etc.
I nominate the following blogs because they are so awesome: