Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. Today’s theme was: Ten Book Related Problems I Have
- Having enough time to read – I always feel like I never have enough time to read! I wish I could just spend all of my time reading.
- Not being able to decide what to read next – this happens to me all the time! I have so many books on my TBR plus all of the books I want to reread… it’s almost impossible to pick the next book.
- Interruptions – Hello, can’t you see I’m reading a book?! Stop talking to me!
- Keeping track of multiple storylines – It’s hard to keep track of multiple storylines in series. The biggest problem I had with this was The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan. I had to restart the series a couple of times because I always forgot what happened.
- Spending too much money – I feel like I am constantly buying new books when I know I shouldn’t. I just can’t say no!
- Not enough sleep – When I’m reading a book that I don’t want to put down, I often don’t get enough sleep because I stay up late reading.
- Waiting – I have having to wait for the next book in a series to be released! I want to read it now!
- Not enough shelf space – I have boxes of books in my basement, some sitting on window seats, etc. My shelves are completely packed!
- Goodreads – I am obsessed with Goodreads. I am always updating my page status, reviewing books, updating my shelves, etc. It is probably my favorite website.
- Matching sets for series – I really have to have matching editions for book series. But there have been instances where I simply could not wait and just got the hardcover. Some of my mismatched series include Harry Potter (#1 paperback, #2-7 hardcover), Sookie Stackhouse, Hunger Games (#1 paperback, #2-3 hardcover)
What are some of your bookish problems?