Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new topic and this week’s topic is: Top Ten Characters You’d Like To Check In With (meaning, the book or series is over and you so just wish you could peek in on the “life” you imagine they are leading years down the line after the story ends).
I had a hard time only choosing 10 for this week! There are so many characters that I would love to check up on and see what they’re up to. One of the couples I wanted to check in with was Elizabeth and Darcy from Pride & Prejudice but I’ve read so many sequels that I’m okay with leaving them off the list.
- Peeta Mellark and Katniss Everdeen – He was one of my favorite characters from The Hunger Games trilogy so I would love to see what he and Katniss are up to now, especially after reading the end of Mockingjay.
- Rand, Egwene, Aviendha, Elayne, Perrin, Mat, Nynaeve, Lan – My favorite characters from The Wheel of Time series. The ending had a small glimpse of Rand and his three ladies, Elayne, Aviendha, and Min but I would like to see more and what happened with my other favorite characters.
- Lisbeth Salander and Mikhail Blomkvist – Love the Millenium trilogy so much and I have heard that there is an author who is going to be writing a fourth book. Larsson’s children do not approve of this so it will be interesting to see what happens.
- Sookie Stackhouse – I really disliked how Harris ended this series (and more specifically who Sookie ends up with). I know it’s her characters but I love this series so much and feel like they are my characters too and that shouldn’t have been the way it ended.
- Four – After that horrible ending, I want to know how Four deals with it and what he ends up doing.
- Fanny Price and Edmund Bertram – I would really love to know what happens with these two after Austen concluded Mansfield Park.
- Aya and Kiran – This book was awesome and I loved these two characters both individually and together. I would very much like to know how their life is now with all of the things that happened at the end of this book.
- Anna and Etienne – I just finished reading this book yesterday and loved these two! They were just starting off their official relationship when the book ended and I need more! So cute!
- Lena and Ethan – I love the Caster Chronicles series, especially Lena and Ethan so I would love to know how things are for them now that their part of the series is over.
- Nick and Amy – Their story was such a crazy one that I just HAVE to know what sorts of insane things Amy is up to now!
Who are some of the characters you would love to catch up with?