It’s time for the awesome scavenger hunt for the #ReadingMyLibrary Challenge! It really came at a perfect time for me because I had just finished my last book that I had originally checked out for the challenge. So I stopped by the library on my way home from work, found some new books and completed the hunt. To read the rules of the hunt, click here.
I found 12 things (including the Fun Round which consists of 11 things) before I realized what time it was and had to get home for dinner. Here are the things that I found!
- Razzle by Ellen Wittlinger – book with a one word title
- Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl – book that has a library in it that is important to the plot, best I could do for book about libraries
- Anne of Windy Poplars by L.M. Montgomery – The cover of the book shows Green Gables and I have always wanted to visit Prince Edward Island where the Anne of Green Gables books take place.
- Salt by Maurice Gee – book with an author who has the same initials as you
- PostSecret – a picture book: I love the PostSecret books. It’s so cool looking through all of the secrets people have sent to the creator of PostSecret, Frank Warren. I own one of them but not this one.
- Eat Fresh Food: Awesome Recipes for Teen Chefs – a cookbook
- NUM8ERS by Rachel Ward – book with a number in the title
- Getting Inked: What To Expect When You Get a Tattoo – book with more than 8 words in the title
- The Far Side Gallery 4 by Gary Larson – book with a duck on the cover, there is one duck in the left lens underneath the cow.
- Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smim – book that’s green… not only is the cover green but the edges of the pages are green too!
- Illuminate by Aimee Agresti – book with a girl in a dress on the cover
So that’s it for the scavenger hunt! And as for the books I chose to check out this time…
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- Austenland by Shannon Hale
- Midnight in Austenland by Shannon Hale
- The Young Elites by Marie Lu
- The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey (The 5th Wave series #2)
I can’t wait to start reading these books!