Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new topic and this week’s topic is: Top Ten Authors I Would Love To Meet.
This one was pretty easy for me to figure out. I did have to split between authors still alive and some deceased because a few of my favorites are gone. As much as I would love to meet all of these people I would be so incredibly nervous! I would be completely star struck and have trouble talking like a normal person lol.
- Jane Austen (D): She is my favorite author of all time so of course she would be on this list!
- Margaret Mitchell (D): I love Gone With the Wind so much that it would be amazing to have been able to meet the woman behind it.
- Robert Jordan (D): Author of my favorite series that was a huge part of my life… It’s such a shame that he passed 😦
- J.R.R. Tolkien (D): This man is the reason I love fantasy so much!
- Diana Gabaldon: Author of my current obsession: Outlander. How could I not want to meet her?!?!
- Amy Bartol: I fell in love with her Premonition series awhile ago and would love to meet her but also really want to get her to answer when the 5th book will be released!
- Becky Albertalli: I recently finished reading her books, Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda and loved it! She read my review and tweeted to me but I would love to meet her in person!
- Suzanne Collins: Love the Hunger Games series and would love to chat with her about how she came up with the idea.
- Veronica Roth: A little bit of the same reason for wanting to meet SC. I love the Divergent trilogy but what I really want to ask her is why she decided to end Allegiant the way she did.
- J.K. Rowling: I left her for the last because who wouldn’t want to meet the genius behind Harry Potter?!
Which authors would you love to meet?