I’m a little late on posting this but a huge thank you to Ashley @ Dear World… for nominating me for this cool award! If you haven’t already checked out her blog, do so because she is awesome and one of my favorite bloggers.
There are five rules that every nominee must follow:
♦ Thank the blogger that nominated you and link their website.
♦ Insert the award logo in your blog post.
♦ Answer the ten questions that were provided by the nominator.
♦ Nominate ten bloggers.
♦ Create ten new questions for your nominees.
Ashley’s Questions are:
- If you were stuck in a book, which one would it be? – Hmm this is a tough choice. There are so many books I would love to be stuck in. I suppose I’m going to have to go with Harry Potter (any of them).
- What is your go to book when you are feeling down? – Probably Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I love everything about this book and the building of Elizabeth’s and Darcy’s relationship always puts me in a good mood.
- If you were stranded in the middle of nowhere, which three books would you want to have with you? – This would be a total nightmare! I would choose Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, Mansfield Park by Jane Austen and Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. The two by Jane Austen are my favorite books but Outlander has recently become one of my favorite books and it’s long so I would have plenty of time to read it.
- What is a book that made you laugh the hardest? – I don’t generally laugh hard when reading books. I’ll laugh out loud but it’s more like a giggle. The last book that made me laugh out loud was Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli.
- What is one book that you wish was made into a movie? – Many of my favorites have already been made into movies so I’m going to switch it up and go with a book series that I wish was made into a tv show. The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan. I would love to see this as a tv show and there have been a few poor attempts at it. I honestly don’t know if they ever could do it because there is so much detail and 14 (BIG) books worth of material.
- What is your favorite genre and favorite book from that genre? – I have a hard time choosing just one favorite but if I really thought about it I would have to say Fantasy. It’s such an awesome chance to escape the reality of this world and “go” someplace new. My favorite fantasy book would have to be The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien. The Lord of the Rings were my first steps into the fantasy genre and I have loved it ever since!
- What book are you dying to read? – Lately I have been dying to read A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. I kept going to my local Target to buy it but it was never there! So I gave up and ordered it from Book Depository because I wanted paperback.
- Do you own more physical copies of books or e-books? – I definitely own more physical copies of books. My last count was over 400. For Kindle I have over 200 books. I prefer physical books to e-books so I don’t usually like to spend money on e-books. Most of the ones I have I’ve gotten for free.
- If you could check up on anyone from one of the books you read, who would it be? – I’d really like to check back in with Peeta and Katniss. The ending of Mockingjay gave a little glimpse into their lives but I would like to hear more.
- What is a favorite book you’ve ever read and a book you didn’t like? – My favorite book ever is Mansfield Park by Jane Austen. A book I didn’t like… there are so many. I think my #1 book I didn’t like was The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold. I don’t even think I finished reading it 100%.
I’m not going to nominate anyone because Ashley nominated almost everyone I would have wanted to nominate.
Happy reading 🙂