Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new topic and this week’s topic is a FREEBIE so I decided to go with my fictional crushes!
- Jamie Fraser – Jamie is my #1 fictional crush and has been ever since I started the Outlander series. And ever since the show started on Starz, I’ve gotten to see him come to life! Sam Heughan is the perfect Jamie Fraser.
- Mr. Darcy – How could this man not be on my list?! I have loved him for years and don’t think that will ever change. And I’m lucky because I have two versions of the movie adaptations that I love. A lot of Austen lovers don’t like the 2005 remake but I actually really love it!
- Four aka Tobias – What’s not to love about Four? Tris is a lucky girl to get to have him in her life. And movie version Four… yes please 🙂
- Gilbert Blythe – There is so much to love about Gilbert. He’s kind, funny, compassionate, etc. And he loves Anne like crazy 🙂 Jonathan Crombie was a great Gilbert and it was very sad to hear of his passing so early in life not too long ago. RIP
- Peeta Mellark – Similar to my reasons for Gilbert Blythe. Only replace Anne for Katniss. As for the movie version of Peeta… at first I wasn’t too sure but I’ve really come to like Josh Hutcherson in the role!
- Marco Alisdair – Marco was such an interesting character. And the things he could do and did do for Celia were beautiful. It was very easy to see that he was a passionate man.
- Brennus – He is one of the bad guys in the Premonition series but I can’t but help to love him. I can’t even really explain it. Maybe it’s the Irish accent… Man, I think I need to do a series reread ASAP!
- Kiran – From the moment he jumped across that filthy stream towards Aya, I knew he would be a great character. If you haven’t read The Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmons yet, do it now.
- Etienne St. Clair – This book took me back to high school and all of my high school boyfriends and crushes. Etienne was the perfect type of guy to crush on.
- Chaol Westfall – I’ve only read the first Throne of Glass books but I can already tell there is going to be a bit of a love triangle going on and I am totally pulling for Chaol to get the girl! He kind of reminded me of Mr. Darcy in the way that he had to fight against his very nature and profession because of the way he was feeling about Celaena.