Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new topic and this week’s topic is: Top Ten Books I’d Love To See As Movies/Tv Shows.
I kind of had a hard time coming up with ten for this week because most of my favorite books and series are already made into movies or TV shows.
- The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan – I would love to see this as a TV show but it HAS to be done right. There are so many elaborate details in these books that it would have to be very well done or it would just piss me off haha.
- The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer – I think these books would make a great series of movies.
- The Premonition series by Amy A. Bartol – I fell in love with this series over a year ago and thought it would make for a good movie.
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern – I would LOVE to see this made into a movie! It would be awesome to see this world come alive on the big screen.
- The Cousins O’Dwyer series by Nora Roberts – I think this could be a good movie if you took all three books and condensed it into one movie.
- The Tudor Court novels by Philippa Gregory – Including a re-make of The Other Boleyn Girl. I like Natalie Portman, Scarlet Johansson and Eric Bana… just not in those roles. It was weird to me.
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs – I feel like this would make a really interesting movie. It’s really cool seeing the photographs within the book but it would be even more cool to see it on film.
- Bell Weather by Dennis Mahoney – This book hasn’t even been released yet but I would love to see the movie version of it! There is a lot about this book that would make for a great movie!
And that’s all I could think of right now. I’m sure there will be several more from my summer TBR list that would make great movies.