Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new topic and this week’s topic is: Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For the Rest of 2015.
I don’t always get the opportunity to read new releases because I can’t always afford to buy a book right away when it is released. I only recently started going back to my library within the last couple of months but they don’t always get the new releases I want to read. But these are the books I am really hoping I will be able to read this year but I won’t be too upset if I have to wait longer.
- Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray – I recently finished the first book of this series and really enjoyed it so I can’t wait to get back into this multi-dimensional universe!
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas – I still haven’t read the 2nd or 3rd books in this series but I loved Throne of Glass so I know for sure I want to add this one to my collection.
- A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston – This cover is just gorgeous. I’ve requested it on NetGalley but still haven’t gotten a response so I think I’ll be waiting until it is released to read it.
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon – This one sounds amazing and the cover looks great!
- Named of the Dragon by Susanna Kearsley – I recently read my first Susanna Kearsley novel even though I’ve owned two for years and I really liked it so I want to add this to my list.
- Carry On By Rainbow Rowell – I think a lot of people are highly anticipating this book! I haven’t read Fangirl yet but it is on my summer TBR.
- Go Set A Watchman by Harper Lee – A lot of controversy surrounding this book but I think it would be very hard not to want to read this book.
- Grey by E.L. James – I don’t care what anyone says about Fifty Shades of Grey… I really enjoyed it so I can’t wait to read Christian’s perspective.
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo – I’ve seen a TON of buzz about this book from all of the lucky people who got to attend BEA so this one definitely made my list!
- The Rose Society by Marie Lu – Loved reading the first book in this series. I can’t wait to see what Lu has in store for Adelina and the rest of the Young Elites.
What 2015 releases are you looking forward to for the rest of the year?