I can’t believe that June is already over! This month flew by completely but I was still able to read some good books. June also started the 20 Books of Summer Challenge. I’ve had a lot of fun checking off books and also reading some other books for review from author requests.
# Books read in June: 10
# Pages read in June: 3,743
# Books Read YTD: 70
# Pages Read YTD: 25,147
Goodreads: 70/110 – increased goal, scroll down to see why
2015 TBR Pile Challenge: 4/12
2015 NetGalley & Edelweiss Challenge: 22/25 Bronze Level Complete
20 Books of Summer: 4/20
- Where the Moon Isn’t by Nathan Filer (aka The Shock of the Fall)
- A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
- I’ll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson
- Wild by Cheryl Strayed
- Unknown Sender by Ryan Lanz
- The Felix Chronicles: Freshmen by R.T. Lowe
- Irish Meadows by Susan Anne Mason
- Your Voice Is All I Hear by Leah Scheier
- Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon
- The Ocean At the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
Best Book Read:
Worst Book Read:
It wasn’t a horrible book, it just wasn’t for me.
And now since we are halfway through the year, here is a more in depth update on my Goodreads challenge.
My original goal was to read 75 books but I was already checking off # 70 so I decided to increase it to one more than the number of books I read last year. I should have no problem beating it. I have already beat what I accomplished in 2013. Here is a look at my stats for the past couple of years.
I love looking at these stats on Goodreads! It’s nice to be able to look back and see the year sorted out the way they do it.