It’s hard to believe that I’m putting this post together already. Where has the summer gone? I’ve been in a bit of a reading slump the past week so I was surprised to see how many books I got through this month. Granted, I had a couple of DNF but I still wasn’t expecting to get through as many as I did.
# Books read in July: 15
# Pages read in July: 3,934 (does not include DNF)
# Books Read YTD: 85
# Pages Read YTD: 29,081
2015 TBR Pile Challenge: 5/12
2015 NetGalley & Edelweiss Challenge: 25/25 Silver Level Complete
20 Books of Summer: 9/20 plus 15 additional
- Made You Up by Francesca Zappia
- Dream Eater’s Carnival by Leslie Anderson & David T Allen
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
- Everybody Rise by Stephanie Clifford (audiobook DNF)
- Prisoner of the Queen by E. Knight
- As Red As Blood by Salla Simukka (DNF)
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll (audiobook)
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
- Infinite by Erica Crouch
- Black-Eyed Susans by Julia Heaberlin
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- The Mansion’s Twins by Rose M. Channing
- The Distant Hours by Kate Morton (DNF)
Best Book Read –
Honestly, I can’t choose just one for this month. There were a few that I completely loved!
Made You Up, Eleanor & Park, Crown of Midnight, Black-Eyed Susans and Everything, Everything
Worst Book Read –
Definitely the three DNFs I had this month. Everybody Rise (only because the narration was so bad), As Red As Blood and The Distant Hours.
I’m not doing a very good job reading off of my 20 Books of Summer list. I have read way more than 20 books total this summer so I’m going to call it a success. I always have problems making a list of books to read and sticking to it because I’m a mood reader.
Most of my summer plans are over with so I’m looking forward to having more time to read! I posted my July book haul yesterday and mentioned that I’m putting myself on a book buying ban until further notice. I am going to concentrate my efforts on reading the books I currently own. I have PLENTY to keep me occupied for awhile.