Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new topic and this week’s topic is: Top Ten Of Your Auto-buy Authors (no matter the genre or what it’s about…you’ll buy it from these authors!).
This was a little bit of a challenge because I don’t normally buy new releases. But if I’m at a book store these are my go-to authors to look for and if I don’t have one of their books, I snatch it up quickly.
- Robert Jordan – He has passed away but I still buy any book written by him if I don’t already have it.
- Diana Gabaldon – I will literally buy anything this woman writes. Love her.
- Amy A. Bartol – She first wowed me with the Premonition series. Then came Kricket… whatever comes next you can damn well know I’m going to buy!
- Philippa Gregory – Especially if this book is related to the Tudors or the War of the Roses, I’m buying it for sure.
- Sarah J. Maas – So far everything I have read from her I have loved so I’ll definitely be buying anything of hers I can get my hands on.
- Rainbow Rowell – I have only read 2 of her books now but they have definitely struck a chord with me… I love her.
- Bill Bryson – Even though I’ve only read one of his books so far, I still collect his others. He is hilarious!
- Jon Krakauer – I have now read 3 of his books and am dying to read his most recent release.
- Marissa Meyer – The Lunar Chronicles only got better as they went along so I can only imagine what greatness she will come up with next!
- Leigh Bardugo – Big love for the Grisha trilogy. Can’t wait to finish it and get my hands on her new book, Six of Crows!
And honorable mention goes to
- Renee Ahdieh
- Claudia Grey
- Alison Weir
- Charlaine Harris
- Nicholas Sparks