I can’t believe it’s November already! Which means my birthday and Thanksgiving are coming up pretty quickly! I am really looking forward to my TBR for this month. There are a lot of great books and there is no better time to read than the fall. Curling up in a cozy blanket with a book… That’s my idea of a great day. I chose a list that I have really been wanting to read and then a few alternates in case my moods change or I have more time to read extras.
- Paperweight by Meg Haston
- A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis
- See My by Nicholas Sparks
- Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Amie Koffman
Towards the end of the month I will be re-reading the entire Premonition series by Amy A. Bartol in preparation for the release of book 5 on December 8th! I have been waiting so long for book 5 to come out. I can’t wait to read it.
- Inescapable by Amy A. Bartol
- Intuition by Amy A. Bartol
- Indebted by Amy A. Bartol
- Incendiary by Amy A. Bartol
These are my alternates/extras for the month. I will also be adding Daughters Unto Devils to this list when I receive it. I won it in a giveaway but haven’t gotten it yet so I couldn’t include it in the photo.
- Walk On Earth A Stranger by Rae Carson
- Asylum by Madeleine Roux
- The Rose Society by Marie Lu
- The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness
What are you going to read this month?