Big thanks to one of my favorite people, Ashley @ Socially Awkward Bookworm, for tagging me! Christmas is such a magical time of year so I’m really excited to participate in this challenge. The challenge was created by StephJ from Scale Simple.
- Include the photo below in each blog post
- You may start at any point in December
- Use the topic supplied for the post of that day
- Make sure all posts are in December, but they don’t have to be posted consecutively (lets face it it’s a busy time)
- Nominate 3 people after each blog to start the challenge
- Have fun!
Day 1: List your favorite things about Christmas!
- Christmas decorations – Christmas trees, wreaths on the door, lights, garlands, stockings, etc. It feels so cozy to be surrounded by these things.
- Christmas movies – There are so many great Christmas movies that I love to watch this time of year. My absolute FAVORITE Christmas movie is The Family Stone. And you definitely can’t go wrong with National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation.
- Decorating Christmas cookies – Getting out the Christmas shaped cookie cutters, making the cookies and frosting, sprinkles… yes please.
- Wrapping presents – I love wrapping presents! Especially if they are easy, box shaped presents. It is kind of fun trying to figure out how to wrap odd shaped things though. I also love all of the different wrapping paper options. The other day I found a roll of Elf wrapping paper that has Elf and “Son of a Nutcracker” on it. I can’t wait to wrap my dad and brother’s presents in that!
- Giving gifts – I love giving gifts. I always have fun coming up with ideas for people.
- Spending quality time with my family – pretty sure this one doesn’t
- Christmas music – Whether it’s Nat King Cole or Pentatonix, I love listening to Christmas music and singing along. My favorite carols include Carol of the Bells, God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, and O Holy Night.
And I realize my list is pretty much exactly the same as Ashley’s lol.
As for tagging people… I’m just going to open it up to anyone who loves Christmas and is interested in this challenge.