Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new topic and this week’s topic is: Top Ten Best Books I Read In 2015 (you can do it by only 2015 releases, overall , by genre (top ten fantasy books I read in 2015), etc. however you choose to make your BEST list).
I read a lot of great books this year so I couldn’t settle on just 10 books. So since this year is 2015, I decided to go with the Top 15 Books Read In 2015.
Here they are, in no particular order.
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
- The Wrath & The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
- Made You Up by Francesca Zappia
- Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
- Shattered Blue by Lauren Bird Horowitz
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich
Have you read any of these? What were some of your favorite reads this year?