I have totally slacked on doing challenges and updates for Bout of Books 15. Oops! This week ended up being really busy at work and by the time I get home I’ve been too tired to do much of anything. I also haven’t gotten to read as much as I would have liked. We’ve been binge watching Parks & Rec lately.
So here is an update on my progress for Bout of Books as of 8:00 AM this morning.
- Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen (audiobook reread) – 100% complete
- The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon (partial read leftover from Dec.) – 100% complete
- I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga – read 54/359 pages
- Best of My Love by Susan Mallery (eARC) – read 121/384 pages
- Angela’s Ashes by Frank McCourt (audiobook reread) – 59%
TOTALS SO FAR
Audiobook – 17 hours
Book/Kindle – 477 pages
Total if converted audio hours to pages – 980 pages
Luckily today is Friday so I don’t have to worry about going to bed early for work. My goals for the rest of BoB 15 are to finish I Hunt Killers, Best of My Love and Angela’s Ashes.
Are you participating in Bout of Books? What have you been reading?