Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new topic and this week’s topic is: Top Ten Books I’ve Recently Added To My TBR (inspired by Jamie’s New To The Queue posts). I really need to go through my TBR shelf on Goodreads because I have over 1000 titles on it. Here are the ten most recent added to my TBR! (All links for titles go to their Goodreads page)
- Perfect Days by Raphael Montes – I recently received this ARC from a Shelf Awareness giveaway! I love reading crime books so I am really excited to read this one.
- Evelina by Fanny Burney – My lovely friend Lauren aka Bird recommended this one to me because of my love for Jane Austen. I recently found it at Half Price Books so I’m looking forward to reading that one next month.
- Betrayed by Lynn Carthage – I was invited to read this ARC via NetGalley because I read and reviewed the first book of the series, Haunted. I was going to start it this morning but for some reason the galley wouldn’t display all of the pages on my Kindle Fire. I’m going to try my regular Kindle and if not, I know it works on my phone.
- Never Tear Us Apart by Monica Murphy – I won this book for review via LibraryThing in the December batch. It sounds like a really good read.
- Assassin’s Heart by Sarah Ahiers – I’ve been seeing some good buzz about this book. I love fantasy novels and it sounds a little bit like Throne of Glass, which I love.
- Fool Me Once by Harlan Coben – I have never read a book by this author before but my mom and a few other people I know really love his books so I entered the Goodreads giveaway for this one.
- At the Edge of the Orchard by Tracy Chevalier – I have read two (and own a few others as well) of Chevalier’s books and loved them both. I love her style of writing. So of course I want to add this to my collection.
- The Lost Tudor Princess: The Life of Lady Margaret Douglas by Alison Weir – I am obsessed with anything involving the Tudors and I love Alison Weir’s writing so I’m really looking forward to adding this to my Tudor and Alison Weir collection.
- Darky Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay – Another recommendation from Lauren aka Bird. She absolutely loved the books and the show.
- Godforsaken by Tarryl Janik – I was recommended this by one of my Goodreads friends, Mariah. It sounds really good!
What books have you recently added to your TBR?