Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new topic and this week’s topic is: 10 Of My Most Recent 5 Star Reads.
For this post, I opened up my Goodreads to My Books and sorted my Read shelf by date read. Then I looked and pulled the first 10 books to come up that I rated 5 stars. My 10 come from December through March. I did not include any of my audiobook rereads though. These are all books that I read physical copies of for the first time.
- Shattered Blue by Lauren Bird Horowitz – If you pay any attention to my blog at all, you will know how much I love this book! I’m currently re-reading it for the 3rd time and loving it all over again.
- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins – This book was so cute! I loved Isla and Josh and their story. Plus I also loved having the characters from the other two books included in the story.
- The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon – My love for the Outlander series knows no bounds. The 5th book in the series was so good and filled with so many of the things that I love about this series. Plus you just can’t go wrong with James Alexander Malcolm Mackenzie Fraser.
- I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga – This book was awesome! I was in the mood for an exciting thriller and this book totally delivered!
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover – My first full length CoHo book made me an instant fan of her writing. This was so much more than just a romance.
- Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover – After reading November 9, I hoped that any of her books I read after that wouldn’t let me down… and she pulled through. Ugly Love was even better than November 9!
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover – This book totally blew me away. I finally posted my review of it yesterday and immediately wanted to start reading it again. SO GOOD!
- Game by Barry Lyga – Sometimes it is hard to find a sequel that is as good or better than the first book. But Game was exactly that. So much better than the first book, I Hunt Killers! This took the thrill from the first book and amplified it x10!
- The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner – This book was fantastic. The characters and the writing were so real! This book broke my heart and put it back together again.
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard – I had read an advance excerpt of this awhile ago but finally got around to reading the full book earlier this month. It was so good! I couldn’t put it down. I loved the two main characters and the entire world that the author built. I can’t wait to read more in this series in the future.
What are some of your most recent 5 star reads?