Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new topic and this week’s topic is:FREEBIE! So today I decided to go with the top ten books that I want to read right now. June has been a hard reading month for me because I haven’t had a lot of time to devote to reading. I’ve spent a lot of time sorting through my books in my big purge project so I have a pretty specific list of what books I am in the mood for at this moment in time. Hopefully I will get to these books in July, although July will be my busiest month of this year so far. In no particular order, these are the books I am really wanting to read right now. (Titles link to Goodreads)
- A Breath of Snow and Ashes by Diana Gabaldon – It’s been awhile since I’ve read The Fiery Cross so it’s about time I dive into another Outlander book. I am so excited to see what is in store for the Frasers!
- The Lesser Bohemians by Eimear McBride – I received an ARC of this book through LibraryThing. It sounds so fantastic so I’m excited to read it.
- The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller – This is one that I have heard so much about from so many different people. It is supposed to be absolutely stunning so I’m really looking forward to reading this one.
- Fall On Your Knees by Ann-Marie Macdonald – This one comes to me HIGHLY recommended by Lauren Bird Horowitz. It is one of her favorite books ever and knowing her taste, it is bound to be amazing!
- Whirl by Emma Raveling – This is another book that comes to me highly recommended by a friend. Tricia @ Bookworm Coalition sent this to me earlier this month. It sounds perfect for me and we have similar tastes in books so I know I will like it.
- Hopeless by Colleen Hoover – I want to get in one last CoHo book before the release of It Ends With Us! I just love her books so much!
- Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness – It has been almost a year since I read book 1, A Discovery of Witches, so I must get to this one this summer. I’ve missed Diana and Matthew!
- The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon – I have heard amazing things about this book and have really been in the mood for something different than fantasy lately so I think this will be the perfect read for me this summer.
- The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson – I absolutely LOVED The Kiss of Deception! It completely blew me away! I wanted to wait to read The Heart of Betrayal until closer to the release date of book 3 so I wouldn’t be left with a massive book hangover. I can’t wait to read more of this series!
- Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys – Again, another book that I have heard amazing things about. I’m getting more in the mood for historical fiction again so I’m looking forward to reading this one this summer.
Have you read any of these books? What books are on your immediate TBR?