How is it August already?! This summer is just flying! Which is okay with me because fall is my favorite season so the sooner we get to fall the better. I actually did pretty well with my TBR last month so I decided to make another monthly TBR. There were a few books I didn’t get to from my July TBR and I’m still in the mood to read them so I will add them into my August TBR.
The books from last month are:
- Fall On Your Knees by Ann-Marie McDonald
- The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness
- A Breath of Snow and Ashes
New additions are:
- The Girl From Everywhere by Heidi Heilig
- Lost Stars by Claudia Gray
- You’re Never Weird On The Internet (Almost) by Felicia Day
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
I actually had my husband pick two books off my shelves for me to read and he chose Lost Stars and You’re Never Weird on the Internet (Almost).
I also have 3 books that are on pre-order that I do not have in my possession yet that will also be a part of my TBR.
I also have two eARCs that I need to read in August, one of which I have already started. I’m reading Sting right now and so far it is great! I am really looking forward to reading Between Two Fires as well. It sounds really good.
So that is my TBR for August! What will you be reading?