Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new topic and this week’s topic is: Ten Books You’d Buy Right This Second If Someone Handed You A Fully Loaded Gift Card.
Man, that would be so nice if this actually happened! I’m not counting on it but if it did happen, these are the ten books I would buy right away. I only included books that have already been released.
- Slammed by Colleen Hoover – I would buy the entire trilogy actually to complete my paperback collection of her books. I don’t have the Never Never books she co-wrote with Tarryn Fisher either but the Slammed books would be my priority.
- The Last Star by Rick Yancey – I need to finish off my 5th Wave series. I haven’t read this one yet.
- My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, Jodi Meadows – This book is totally up my alley! I’ve heard so many great things about it that even though it won’t be historically accurate, it will give me some laughs.
- The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman – I’ve been wanting this one for awhile now. I don’t quite remember what it is about but I do know that when I first read the summary, it really sounded like something I would love.
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik – Similar lines to the previous book, I can’t remember exactly what this book is about. I just remember that it sounds really good and has gotten good reviews from a lot of readers I trust.
- How To Hang A Witch by Adriana Mather – This is my newest addition to my wishlist actually. I just heard about it at the end of last week and it sounds awesome! I’ve always had a fascination with the Salem Witch Trials so to hear that this is like that combined with Mean Girls… I’m in!
- This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab – Do I even really need to explain this one? This book is getting rave reviews and while I haven’t read any by the author yet I do own 3 of her books.
- Ruined by Amy Tintera – Another awesome sounding YA fantasy that I’ve heard great things about!
- Eligible by Curtis Sittenfeld – A modern retelling of Pride and Prejudice?! Sign me up! I am a huge fan of Jane Austen and I love reading modern takes and retellings so I know that I would love this one.
- Paper and Fire by Rachel Caine – I read and loved the first book so I definitely need to get my hands on this one soon!
If you were given a fully loaded gift card, what are some of the books you would choose? Have you read any of these books I would buy?