I am very excited about the selection of books I have put together for my Halloween themed TBR! I put together quite a few books to give me some options. I will probably be starting with Shutter so that I have plenty of time to read and review it for the blog tour that I’m on for it. After I finish that one, I’ll just see which of these I am more in the mood for. My plan is to read Slasher Girls & Monster Boys one story at a time in between the other books.
- Slasher Girls & Monster Boys edited by April Genevieve Tucholke
- Blood and Salt by Kim Liggett
- Asylum by Madeleine Roux
- Nightfall by Jake Halpern & Peter Kujawinski
- The Merciless by Danielle Vega
- The Grownup by Gillian Flynn
- The Exorcist by William Peter Blatty
- In A Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware
- Shutter by Laurie Faria Stolarz (arc)
- Deliver Us From Evil by Ralph Sarchie and Lisa Collier Cool
- The House by Christina Lauren
What books are you planning on reading this month?