Hey guys! Today I have a post full of some great recommendations for my fellow book lovers! Originally I was going to have this be a top 10 list but as I was making the list, I knew it would be too hard to pare down to 10 so instead I have 11 book bloggers to feature today! I asked each of them to provide a few book recommendations. So if you are have been looking for some book bloggers to follow or some books to check out, look no further than this post right here! Check out the blogs and books below!
Blog names link to the blogs and book titles link to the book’s Goodreads page.
Ashley @ Socially Awkward Bookworm
Ashley and I have a lot of books in common! She is also the first and only blogger I have met in person. She and I met up in California for Lauren Bird Horowitz’s Shattered Blue book tour! We had a lot of fun! Check out her blog for fun updates, book reviews, and more!
Tricia @ Bookworm Coalition
Tricia is such an amazing person and has become one of my really good friends this year! Tricia participates in a lot of blog tours and book blitzes so be sure to head over to check out her blog for great reviews, cover reveals, and more!
- The Light trilogy by Lauren Bird Horowitz
- A Court of Thorns and Roses series by Sarah J. Maas
- The Enertia Trials by J. Kowallis
- Dreamland series by E.J. Mellow
- Experiment in Terror series by Karina Halle
Brandie @ Brandie is a Book Junkie
Brandie has been one of my blogger buddies almost ever since I started blogging a little over two years ago. She has introduced me to so many great books, including the great Colleen Hoover! Check out her blog for weekly features like Top Ten Tuesday and WWW Wednesday, as well as reviews and fun updates.
- It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
- Black-Eyed Susans by Julia Heaberlin
- One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum
- Making Faces by Amy Harmon
Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse
I always have a fun time chatting with Deanna on Twitter about various things, including books of course. I always end up adding books to my never ending TBR after reading her blog posts! Check out her blog for reviews, blog tours, and more!
- Off-Campus series by Elle Kennedy
- The True North series by Sarina Bowen
- Sincerely, Carter by Whitney G.
- Bright Side by Kim Holden
- Nine Minutes by Beth Flynn
Claire @ Art and Soul
Not only does Claire have great taste in books, but she is also a fantastic baker! Every time I see her pictures of a new bake, I have to stop myself from drooling a little 😉 Check out Claire’s blog for reviews, weekly features, and delectable recipes to try out!
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
- The Martian by Andy Weir
- The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
- anything by Victoria Schwab aka V.E. Schwab
Haley @ I Lay Reading
I’ve been following Haley’s blog for awhile now. She reads and reviews from a large variety of genres so her blog is great for people who like to change it up. Plus her rating system with the book dragons is one of my favorites! For more great recommendations from Haley, check out her Must Reads page on her blog!
- Things No One Will Tell Fat Girls by Jes Baker
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik
- The Others series by Anne Bishop
Yvo @ It’s All About Books
Yvo is another blog that I’ve been following from the beginning of my blogging career. We share many books in common and I also love adding books she is reading to my TBR because if she liked them, it’s a safe bet that I will like them too! Check out Yvo’s blog for weekly features, reviews, book tags, and more!
- I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga
- The Girl From the Sea by Shalini Boland
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
Nicole @ Away In Neverland
Nicole and I have a LOT of books in common! Outlander, Harry Potter, The Lunar Chronicles, Game of Thrones, etc. So many! I love her posts on her blog and Instagram. Check out her blog for reviews, weekly features, and topic discussions like spoilers.
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
- Step on a Crack by James Patterson
- The Museum of Intangible Things by Wendy Wunder
- Dead Wake: The Last Crossing of the Lusitania by Erik Larson
Kelsey @ Darcy’s Book Blog
Another blogger I share a lot of books in common is Kelsey! I also love checking out her blog and Instagram for new books to add to my TBR. Check out her blog for cover reveals, reviews, and more!
- A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
- Mandy by Julie Andrews Edwards
- anything by Jane Austen
- Flavia de Luce series by Alan Bradley
- Perfect Days by Raphael Montes
Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense
Alicia is another blogger I have followed for a long time. Our main shared love is all things Jane Austen. This month she has an awesome month long celebration of Halloween going on her blog!
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- Wolf By Wolf by Ryan Graudin
- The Strange and Beautiful Sorrow of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton
Cassidy @ The Little Book Cottage
I’ve only been following Cassidy for a few months but we seem to have a lot of books in common as well! Check out her blog for reviews complete with fantastic GIFs, weekly features, and more!
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Do you have any book blogs and/or books to recommend? Leave them in the comments! 🙂