Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new topic and this week’s topic is: Top Ten Books I’m Looking Forward To For The First Half Of 2017.
There are some amazing books coming out in 2017 and so it was a little bit hard to slim this list down to 10. Most of these books are ones that I have preordered because I just can’t wait to read them. Here they are in order of their release dates. The ones with the p at the end are the ones that I have preordered. (Photos link back to Goodreads)
- Windwitch by Susan Dennard (1/10/17) p
- Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth (1/17/17) p
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber (1/31/17)
- The Goodbye Days by Jeff Zentner (3/7/17) p
- Renegade Red by Lauren Bird Horowitz (3/14/17) p
- Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray (4/4/17)
- The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli (4/11/17)
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas (5/2/17) p
- Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh (5/2/17) p
- The Crown’s Fate by Evelyn Skye (5/16/17) p
What 2017 releases are you looking forward to in the first half of the year?