Happy May everybody! I’m so glad that spring is really kicking into gear. I’m really excited for the lilacs to start blooming and filling the air with one of my favorite spring smells.
So, I originally had zero plans to do any sort of TBR posts for this year since I’m taking this year to chill and take things at a slower pace. But there are a few books that I have been really in the mood for that I would like to read this month so I might as well do a PROPOSED TBR post. I’ve been feeling more in the mood for adult books so I’m going to read a mixture of adult and YA this month. Still sticking mostly with fantasy because it’s my favorite genre.
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
- The Crown’s Fate by Evelyn Skye (releasing May 16)
- The Song Rising by Samantha Shannon
- A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab
- A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
- Virgins by Diana Gabaldon
- Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness
- After You by Jojo Moyes
What are you hoping to read this month?