Day 1 of Bout of Books 19 is over! I think I made some pretty good progress on my goals and TBR. Today I’m going to have a little less time to read because we leave tomorrow after work on our mini vacation so I have to pack tonight.
Day 1 Progress
Number of Pages Read: 238
Total BoB Pages Read: 238/1500
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas (pg. 224-462)
And since I was late in joining the party I will be posting my goals and TBR here with this post! I thought about not doing a TBR but since I am going out of town I will need to bring books with me anyways so I might as well include them. These are books that I have taken from my proposed May TBR.
- Read at least 1,500 pages
- Read at least 30 minutes every day
- Participate in at least 3 daily challenges
- finish A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas (481 pages left)
- Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness (583 pages)
- A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab (624 pages)
- Virgins by Diana Gabaldon (I plan to read the hardcover which also has a few chapters of Outlander at the back so I’m not sure on the exact page count for the novella. I may or may not read the included Outlander chapters depending on how much time I have left.)
If you are participating in Bout of Books, what are you planning on reading?