Well, it has been a busy few days for me so I’m a little late on posting this. I feel like I had a really successful Bout of Books week which made me really happy since I was coming out of a reading slump before that. I started my new job on Monday so I’ve been a little stressed out with all of the changes so I haven’t read much since Sunday night. I finished four books and I ended up starting two others. I started Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor but then I ended up getting my hubby to watch the To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before movie so I REALLY wanted to read the sequel. I ended up deciding to just splurge on the Kindle edition since my boxed set still won’t be here for another week yet.
Day 7 Update:
Pages Read: 176
Total Pages Read: 1,286
Books Read From:
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor (48 pages)
- P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han (128 pages)
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
- Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum
- Saga vol. 7
Did you participate in Bout of Books?