The last month of 2018 is here! This year has been such a blur. I am usually not a fan of winter because of my commute, but since my commute has been essentially cut in half, I’ve decided to just embrace it and spend my time getting cozy reading books. I’ve been doing pretty well with my monthly TBRs lately so I’m going to continue trying and put out a stack of books that I would like to try and read this month. I’m still a mood reader though so I’m not expecting myself to stick to it if I don’t feel like it anymore.
I decided to go with a wintery theme for this month. One of the books doesn’t quite fit the theme but Ashley @ Socially Awkward Bookworm raved about this book and sent it to me for my birthday so I want to read it ASAP! It sounds so amazing! Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa.
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
- Doctor Zhivago by Boris Pasternak
- The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons
- A Year in the Wilderness by Dave and Amy Freeman
- Son of a Midnight Land by Atz Kilcher
- Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa
- Spinning Silver by Naomi Novik
I am really excited to read all of these books!
What are you planning to read this month?