Happy February everyone! I for one am glad January is over. That polar vortex last week was insane! We had windchills around -52 degrees F! I am so ready to be moving towards spring. But with the cold came lots of great reading time so I ended up reading 11 books this month. The last few months of 2018 were pretty slow for me so it felt good to get back up there.
- January 2019 Books Read: 11
- 2019 Books Read: 11
- January 2019 Pages Read: 3,814
- 2019 Pages Read: 3,814
- Sense and Sensibility graphic novel
- After You by Jojo Moyes
- An American Marriage by Tayari Jones
- The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
- The Wicked King by Holly Black
- The Snow Bride by Debbie Macomber – ebook
- The Winter of the Witch by Katherine Arden
- The Blinds by Adam Sternbergh – #unreadBOTMchallenge
- Emma in the Night by Wendy Walker – #unreadBOTMchallenge
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo – #beatthebacklist2019
- Missoula by Jon Krakauer – #beatthebacklist2019
Favorite Book Read: The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
Least Favorite Book Read: The Snow Bride by Debbie Macomber
This month I am planning on fitting in two more unread BOTM books as well as a re-read. I’m feeling pretty moody lately in the reading department so I’m not going to bother coming up with a TBR. I had started a re-read of Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover, which I love, but didn’t get very far because I just wasn’t in the mood to read it like I thought I was. And then my personalized copy of King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo came so I started reading that. It is really good so far.
What books did you read in January?