This winter is finally starting to come to a close. Well, at least by the date anyways. Up here in Minnesota we are still having freezing cold weather and snow storms. I am so ready for spring. I’ve got cabin fever like crazy. Despite being almost constantly shut in the house, I didn’t read as many books as January. But I did read some great books. The last book I read was absolutely fantastic! I love Jeff Zentner’s writing so much. He always manages to make me laugh really hard and cry all in the same book. And this one, Rayne & Delilah’s Midnight Matinee, had references to the other two books and I love when authors do that with their books. I also finally got back into Philippa Gregory’s Plantagenet & Tudor novels. Probably one of my most favorite times in history to read about. I’m hoping I can continue reading the series and finally finish it this year sometime.
- February 2019 Books Read: 7
- 2019 Books Read: 18
- February 2019 Pages Read: 3,053
- 2019 Pages Read: 6,867
- King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo
- The Broken Girls by Simone St. James (#UnreadBOTMChallenge)
- The Kingmaker’s Daughter by Philippa Gregory (2019 Beat the Backlist)
- The White Princess by Philippa Gregory
- Then She Was Gone by Lisa Jewell (#UnreadBOTMChallenge)
- The Constant Princess by Philippa Gregory
- Rayne & Delilah’s Midnight Matinee by Jeff Zentner
Favorite Book Read: King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo AND Rayne & Delilah’s Matinee by Jeff Zentner
Least Favorite Book Read: Then She Was Gone by Lisa Jewell
What books did you read in February? Any new favorites or books to recommend?