How is it July already?! This year has been going by so fast. It’s been awhile since I’ve done one of these posts… oops! I’ve still been just going with the flow on here and only blogging when I feel like it or have a review to post. But the mood struck today so let’s do this!
I read some fantastic books this past month and a couple of not so great. Most of what I read in June was audiobooks. I worked a lot of overtime in June so by the time I get off work, my brain has been too fried to want to sit and read a book. One of the books that I did read myself gave me a HUGE book hangover too. A Good Day for Chardonnay by Darynda Jones was SO good.
- June 2021 Books Read: 12
- 2021 Year To Date Books Read: 81
- June 2021 Pages Read: 5,315
- 2021 Year To Date Pages Read: 35,075
June 2021 Books Read:
- The Awakening by Nora Roberts
- The Lost Village by Camilla Sten
- A Good Day for Chardonnay by Darynda Jones
- Madam by Phoebe Wynne (DNF)
- Katheryn Howard, the Scandalous Queen by Alison Weir
- Katharine Parr, the Sixth Wife by Alison Weir
- Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor (re-read)
- Hideaway by Nora Roberts
- Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor (re-read)
- To Have and to Hoax by Martha Waters
- Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir
- The Widow Queen by Elzbieta Cherezinska
Favorite Book Read
Close Second Favorite Book Read
How was your month of reading? Any new favorites to recommend?