I have been nominated for the Creative Blogger Award by two lovely ladies! Thank you Ashley @ Dear World… and Alina @ Radiant Reads! I love both of their blogs and if you haven’t visited them yet, you should go do that!
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Pass these rules on to them
I had kind of a hard time trying to come up with 5 new facts since I’ve had to list some for other blog awards. But I think I came up with 5 completely new ones!
1. In addition to having a LARGE book collection, I also have a LARGE movie and TV show collection! My shelves are literally overflowing.
3. I love bright colors! Green is my favorite but I also love blue, orange, yellow, purple, etc. When I was a teenager I had what I thought was the coolest room ever in my parent’s basement. They let me paint it however I wanted and this was what I chose! Green, blue, and orange, zig zagged all over the walls and the inside of my closet was yellow. These photos are over 10 years old and my room had changed a lot since then! I was obsessed with rearranging my furniture and gradually acquiring “better” furniture.
5. One of my top 5 favorite places in the world is Mackinac Island in Michigan. It’s located in Lake Huron, just off Michigan’s upper peninsula. Cars or any other type of vehicles are not allowed – with the exception of an ambulance and the locals use snowmobiles in the winter. You can bike, walk or ride in a horse drawn wagon or carriage. There is an 8.2 mile bike path around the entire perimeter of the island. Ethan and I went there on our honeymoon and had the best time! I can’t wait to go back someday!
- Stefani @ Caught Read Handed
- Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense
- Kelsey @ Darcy’s Book Blog
- Yvo @ It’s All About Books
- Brandie @ Brandie is a Book Junkie
- Kimberley @ Over the Bookshelf
- Haley @ As I Lay Reading
- Jess @ Jess Witkins’s Happiness Project
- Lisa @ Bookshelf Fantasies
- Alyssa @ Book Club Babe