Hey everyone! After taking a long break from TBR lists, I decided that this month I felt like giving it a try again. My goal is to read 8 books this month but I wanted to leave a little room for a couple spontaneous reads since I tend to be a mood reader.
These are the books I am really hoping to read this month. Most of them are ones that I’ve been putting off for no particular reason but am really excited to finally get into them. Links go to Goodreads.
- Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas – I feel so behind on this series. I loved the first 4 books but for whatever reason I ended up setting this one off to the side. With the series ending this year I really want to get caught up with this one and Tower of Dawn.
- Windwitch by Susan Dennard – I loved Truthwitch!! I wanted to wait until book 3 was released before I read Windwitch but the publication got pushed back and with the prequel coming out, I decided I was finally ready to start this one.
- Blackbringer by Laini Taylor – This was a more recent edition to my collection. After reading Strange the Dreamer last year and falling madly in love with it I have wanted to devour everything that Laini has ever written. I’m going to be buddy reading this one with Tricia @ Bookworm Coalition sometime this month.
- The Tiger’s Daughter by K. Arsenault Rivera – I received this as a review copy through LibraryThing months ago but was in a weird place with how I felt towards review copies so I wanted to wait until I had a break from them before diving into this one because it sounds absolutely amazing.
- The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson – I had hoped to read this one closer to when I read and loved Mistborn but of course other things cropped up and this one got set to the side. Kind of easy to do with how big my TBR is.
What books are on your TBR for this month if you make one?